CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Liam drove home feeling quite happy. He couldn’t get enough of Ariana’s hug and kisses and to top things off, he had managed to convince her to come stay with him.

For a moment he doubted about even asking her, thinking that perhaps she would be freaked out by his forwardness but still, he asked because the thought of her going back to live in that dangerous place made him shiver.

He knew he was moving fast, that was one of his biggest flaws, but thankfully Ariana kept responding to every one of his kisses and his touch in a positive way.

Ariana came into the kitchen, having changed into her pajamas. She was wearing flannel white pants with purple hearts printed all over them and a purple tank top. He smiled at her and pointed at the seat in front of his where he had served a perfectly tasty bacon sandwich for her.

“You’re not giving up on making me eat, are you?” She asked

“Nope… Come on…” He begged

Ariana sighed in defeat before sitting down in front of him

“Fine… I’ll eat” She said

She took her sandwich and started eating slowly so before she knew it, she had eaten most of it and drank most of her orange juice.

“Ok… Enough” She said looking at him “Why don’t you eat the rest of it?”

She pushed the plate in his direction with a smile on her face

“Why not all of it? You’re only a couple of bites away…” He said

“Because… I’m stuffed… I can’t eat anymore…”

“Fine… At least you ate something… I was beginning to worry” He said before finishing the remains of the sandwich in two bites

Ariana slid off her stool and walked around the counter to him. She got in between the gap of his spread legs and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around her as well and rested his head on her shoulders, smelling her hair and noticing for the first time that her hair smelled of his shampoo.

“Thank you for worrying about me… And for letting me stay here” She said

“All I want is for you to be ok so, I’m really glad you are”

He kissed her cheek and then trailed a couple of kisses on her jawline and then finally on her lips.

“Do you want to watch some tv with me?” He asked

“Yep…” She nodded before taking his hand and going over to his tv room where they sat in the large couch in front of the tv, her head resting on his lap and her body stretched along the couch while his legs were stretched before him and resting on the coffee table

Liam remembered watching the end of the evening news and about thirty minutes of Back To The Future before drifting off.

He woke up suddenly when he felt Ariana wake up with a jolt. He looked at her while he tried to rub the sleepiness out of his eyes and noticed she looked worried, scared even.

“What happened?” He asked

She was sitting up now, taking deep breaths and rubbing her chest.

“Hey… What happened?” He asked again, tilting up her face

“I had a dream about… About what happened this morning…” She stammered

“Oh…”  He said stretching his hand to touch hers “Don’t worry… It was just a dream”