CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Ariana was smiling from ear to ear, so much that her cheeks were hurting, but she couldn’t help it. Liam made her happy and to the point where she couldn’t contain her smile anymore.

“Why are you smiling?” Asked Liam turning on his side and supporting his weight on his elbow to look at her

“Ugh! I … It’s because of you! Because of this!” She covered her face with both hands to hide her blushing

“I’m assuming it’s a good thing… Otherwise you wouldn’t be smiling” Said Liam

“Yes… It’s a good thing… It’s a great thing” She said looking at him “It’s just… Do you know when was the last time I had sex with anyone?”

Liam shook his head giving her a half smile before reaching out to her with his free hand and tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

“A good nine months… Actually they were terrible…” She said giggling “But you know… You made it all better…”

“Nine months?” He asked in disbelief

“Yes… Nine of the longest months in history” She said laughing lightly

Liam gave her a cheeky smile before sliding slowly on top of her.

“Well… I wouldn’t want you to wait too long until next time…” He whispered seductively

Oh yes! God yes! She thought before they resumed their previous session of steamy sex.

Ariana was ecstatic, she felt alive and energetic despite the physical exertion, and more than anything she felt ridiculously happy.  

She could tell Liam was happy as well, his smile kept gracing his face often and the way he kept kissing her were a clear indication. She loved how his lips would kiss her lips in different ways, or how he would kiss her neck, her stomach or her inner thighs.

Half an hour later, Ariana was left breathless after her second orgasm of the night. She could feel the familiar tingling in her toes fading away slowly. Liam was busy leaving kisses on her neck making the pleasure last a little longer.

He looked down at her and smiled lazily before placing a soft kiss on her lips and sliding off of her to his pillow

“Are you too tired?” She asked turning on her side to look at him

“Why?” He asked scooting closer to her and wrapping an arm around her waist

“Because I'm hungry...” She admitted “I'm want to go and explore the restaurant downstairs and see what they have left”

She looked at the clock and realized it might be a bit late, being half past eleven in a small hotel could mean the restaurant had already closed.

“Hmm... Fine... I'll go” He said sitting up

“No…You're tired... I'll go” Said Ariana sitting up while she held her sheet against her chest

“Let's go together, yeah?” He asked

“But you're tired... Why don't you stay here, I'll find us some dinner and bring it here for us”   Offered Ariana

“Nah... Come on” He said getting up from the bed and picking up his boxers from the floor

Ariana could see the tiredness in his face but he was determined to go with her so she got up as well in search for her clothes.

They got dressed quickly and grabbed their room key before going out, but as they left the room, he pulled her hand, stopping her in her tracks.