CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Ariana watched intently as Liam drove away towards his meeting while inside, her mind was screaming with excitement. The garage door closed behind him and she was left alone, burning to scream in excitement until she couldn’t hold it any more.

“Oh My God!!!” She squealed

She felt embarrassed about her reaction but she was glad she could let her excitement out without being seen, especially by Liam.

She walked to the living room where she sat on a couch and buried her head in the nearest cushion.

Oh God! I can’t believe any of this! She thought while she blushed against the cushion.  Her mind going over the memories of the last twenty four hours with Liam.

Going to bed with him, feeling his arms around her and waking up next to him. She hadn’t anticipated any of it to happen, especially not so fast, but she was definitely not going to complain. Liam was amazing to her and that was all she ever needed.

She remembered the feel of his lips on hers just before he left. There was so much eagerness from the two of them. She didn’t remember feeling like that in a while, but he brought those feelings out in her.

I can’t believe I’m living with him… How’s this ever going to work out? She thought, wondering if it was a good decision to move in with him like that.

She had never lived with another man before, and up until twenty four hours earlier, she never really thought it would happen any time soon. From working for him she had learnt that he was a really decent guy and thankfully quite organized, but those things were only half of the things that mattered when a couple lived together.

What if we’re not compatible in bed?! No… Ariana… Positive thoughts… That would be a complete disaster

Ariana knew that perhaps it was a little too soon to think about whether the two of them would be compatible in bed or not. But she also knew that things were not going as planned at the moment and she had skipped from the first date to moving in with him in a matter of days.

How the two of them got along in bed remained to be seen, but Ariana didn’t dare thinking about it too much given that she was still sporting the bruises of a nearly sexual abuse situation.

Ariana shuddered at the memory of the man who tried to abuse her as he gripped her waist painfully tight. She ran her hand absentmindedly through the spots the man had gripped and frowned when she felt a small tinge of pain on her waist.

She lifted her top so she could look at the skin on her waist and there, she found a set of bruises on each side of her waist.

“That bastard!” She said going to the full length mirror in the living room and lifting her top as she stood before it

She could see the bruises on her waist and sadly, the bruises on her face that seemed to have reached that deep purple state they usually took. She felt her eyes flood with tears but she wiped them away angrily before they spilled down her face. She took a couple of deep breaths and moved away from the mirror.

No Ariana… Enough with the tears… You’re ok now… A couple of bruises are nothing compared to what could have happened. She thought while she went to find Liam’s laptop in an effort to focus on the things she needed to get done rather than focusing on what had happened to her.

She found it in his bedroom, so she sat on the bed, with her back rested against the headboard so she could be comfortable while she checked her emails.

She decided to email her family letting her know that she her phone had been stolen, that she was fine and that it would take her a couple of days to get a new one. Then she looked for information on prices for a new laptop and phone but was quickly discouraged to find out that a new laptop cost almost as much as she had saved on her bank account.