CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Ariana felt so good. Her skin close to his, so soft against his touch. He ran his hands around her breasts and down her abdomen slowly, being rewarded with a soft moan from her lips.

"Do you like that?" He asked

"Yes... Hmm yes..." She replied

Her back was pressed against his chest while he held her close with his left arm. Her arms stretched out over her head and wrapped around his neck. The warm water trickling slowly down his back. 

"Li... Ah... Oh God" She whined when his fingers moved against her clit repeatedly "Keep going"

The urgency in her voice and the movements of her body told him she was close again. He could feel her body tensing with pleasure while he carried on with his hand's movements. He was still turned on by her previous display of manual stimulation for him, and repaying the favor seemed the next logical step.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked increasing the pressure in his hand

Her moans grew louder, echoing on the walls of the shower as she found her release, holding on to him tightly. Slowly, as her breathing went back to normal, she turned around to face him, clinging to his neck.

"That was amazing..." She breathed out

"I know" He leaned down to kiss her

"I wish sex wasn't so tiring... I could do this all day..." She said blushing a little

"We could try" He said smiling down at her

"I think I need a bit of time off... I need to gather my strengths again... But we can try again tonight" She admitted

"I'm absolutely up for that"

They finished showering and got dressed, which Liam enjoyed seeing, especially because up until the night before he had never seen Ariana get dressed. She would normally go into his room having already changed into her pajamas, or would come out of the shower fully dressed.

It was a joy to watch her lay out her clothes on the bed before slowly putting on moisturizer on her skin, moving from her legs to her abdomen, breasts and arms. The fresh smell of flowers flooded his senses, making him want her a lot more.

"Ok... Navy striped bikini or green one with pink flowers?" She asked showing him her two options for a bathing suit

"Tough one... Would you wear them for me? It might be the only way I could choose" He said looking thoughtful

"Fine..." She said putting on the green one slowly for his viewing pleasure

He walked up to her, taking her hand and lifting it in the air so that she twirled on the spot.

"I can say this one looks pretty good" He said looking at her from head to toes, admiring every curve on her body, remembering the feel of her hips under his touch "You look so sexy... Try the navy one..." He urged

Ariana slipped out of her bikini and tried her second one. The navy blue striped bikini was the winner one for him. It had a strapless top that looked way too sexy on her.

"Oh babe... That one!" He smiled brightly at her

"You like it?" She asked

"I. Love. It" He said pausing every word for better effect

They had a late breakfast down at the restaurant and then decided to walk down to the beach where they laid down on some beach chairs to get some sun for a while before Ariana dragged him down to the shore.

"You realize the water will be freezing" He said raising her eyebrows in her direction

"No... come on!" She shook her head "How can it be? The weather's amazing"