CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

A/N: Hey there everyone who reads this... I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been soo busy lately! But I will post a double treat tonight ;) I hope you like what you read 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam looked at Ariana while she curled up in a ball on the couch while she watched tv. She had been like that for most of the day and he was running out of ideas to cheer her up. He had noticed lately how every time she spoke to her family she ended up in tears, but Christmas was coming and he knew, as much as it pained him, all she wanted to do was run home to her family.

It was hard for him to see how trapped she felt. She wanted to go home to her family but she was stuck between going to school and staying with him.

He went and Laid next to her, smiling when she entwined her legs with him.

“Babe… We’re not going to stay here all day are we?” He asked

“If you want to go out and hang out with your friends it’s fine by me…”

“I do want to go see my friends, but I want to go with you”

“I’m not in the mood” She replied

“I know you’re not in the mood, but I want to make you feel better… I just don’t know what else to do” He said

“You don’t have to do anything…”

She looked at him in the eyes briefly before kissing him. It was a brief kiss but Liam made an effort to make it last. He bit her lip lightly before licking it slowly and moving on to her jaw. Ariana turned her face, giving him access to her neck. He took advantage and started nibbling softly on the soft skin with his teeth until she moaned for him.

Yes! Liam smiled in victory. It had been quite a few days since he and Ariana had had any form of sex and it was driving him mad. First she had her period, which as always felt like an eternity to him. But then, it went away and still, she refused to do anything. He guessed it was because her general mood was always down as of late, but he was beginning to resent the fact that she was always sad because most of the time when he was dying to have sex, she turned him down.

“You like that?”

“Hmm… I love it…” She replied

 “You’ve been leaving me hanging for days” He whispered as he pressed his lips against her neck

“I’m sorry…” She said before biting her lower lip

“Don’t worry…”

“You certainly seem in the mood now…” She said

“When have I not been in the mood?” He said making her giggle “There’s my girl… I love to see you smile… I haven’t seen you smile much lately”

He kissed her cheek as she shifted her position and he moved on top of her, supporting his weight on both of his arms. Ariana looked at him but didn’t say anything to him, so he took the opportunity to kiss her and bite her lip again.

“I love you” She whispered

“I love you too”

“Make love to me” She said

“No…” He shook his head making her frown in confusion “You make love to me”

“Hmm… ok… I’ll make love to you”

She pressed her hands against his chest, pushing him up and forcing him to sit up. Then slid off from under him and stood up in front of him.

“Sit back” She said, her commanding tone turning him on more than he already was