CHAPTER SIX

Ariana had gone back to work for her second time, feeling quite relaxed even though she had to work all day long the previous Saturday.

She was in a good mood and kept wondering what his boss had gotten up to over the weekend. She hadn’t been prepared to be received by her boss, half naked and half asleep.

She couldn’t take her eyes off of him and she was able to take in every detail of his abs, or how his sweatpants hung low below the band of his black boxers, revealing toned abs and chest. She realized she hadn’t even responded to his greeting because she was staring at his chest.

She said hello hastily and looked down as she walked to the kitchen. She tried to look at him in the eyes as he instructed her to have some breakfast before beginning her work and told her he was going back to sleep.

She nodded quietly and watched him disappear out the door while she took deep breaths to steady herself. Her hormones had left her with pink cheeks and a ridiculous wave of heat that was threatening to melt everything around her.

WHAT? WHY???.... She asked herself wondering why her boss had even wandered out of his bed wearing only his sweatpants

Oh what if he had come out in his boxers? She thought. That would have been amazing

She shook her head in denial, knowing that having dirty thoughts about her boss was the worst idea to ever cross her mind.

She had never seen such perfection from a close distance and she couldn’t help but ogle at him. She had definitely seen a man naked before, but her ex-boyfriend was no model and in fact, he didn’t like working out very much.  She loved him as he was, but still, she always wished for a boyfriend with a body exactly like her boss.

Ariana’s wild thoughts carried her a little further, making her wonder how would it feel to run her hands slowly up and down his abs.

“Ugh… Enough!” She said out loud, urging herself to stop and focus on what she had to do

She focused on doing the laundry, dusting off the furniture and making lunch for his boss, who hopefully when he woke up would be fully clothed.

They had lunch together that day and it slowly became their little tradition. Ariana found herself looking forward to those moments where she could sit down in front of him and chat for as long as she could before she had to snap back to reality and go back to cleaning the house,

As the days went by, she felt more and more drawn to her boss, not only because he was an attractive man, but because he was a great guy. The kind of guy women wanted to have as a boyfriend and perhaps a husband.

He was charming, funny, caring, sexy and so much more. She couldn’t understand why a girl would want to break up with him.

“Ok… Are you going to tell me why the hell are you so distracted lately?” Asked her friend Johnathan one night after class as they waited for the bus home

“If I tell you could you promise not to tell Brian?” She said peering into his eyes

“Why?” He asked with his most inquisitive look

“Ugh… Because he’ll be the first one to say I told you so…” Explained Ariana “So… Promise me”

“Fine… I promise I won’t say a word… This stays between us” Replied Johnathan

“Uh… Ok… Here it is… I think… Ok… I kind of… Like my boss” She stuttered, realizing it was really hard to admit it out loud

Johnathan gasped and covered his mouth with his hands