BONUS CHAPTER!!

Ok, so... This bonus chapter takes place a couple of months before Liam and Ariana's baby is born and she tells Liam about the time his manager tried to pay her off :)

I hope you guys like it!

Please vote and comment if you do!!

---------------------------------

Bonus Chapter 1

Ariana smiled as she parked Liam’s SUV in the garage. She felt pleased after a successful shopping trip with Eleanor. She had gotten enough clothes to last for the remainder of her pregnancy and more importantly to feel comfortable and beautiful with whatever she was wearing. It was hard enough to be pregnant, let alone adding the pressure she was put under whenever she stepped out of the house.

Aside from her essentials, her and Eleanor had gotten a bit carried away in the baby department. They had gotten so many cute hats, mittens and onesies that baby Kellan was going to have a different outfit to wear for the first month of his life.

“You’re going to love everything we got for you sweetie… You’re going to look so cute” She said as caressed her stomach in response to the movement coming from within “And I’m sure daddy will love everything too”

Ariana opened the front door and hung her keys on the hanger in front of her, but before she even managed to call for Liam, she heard him speaking to someone in the living room.

Oh no… She winced when she recognized the other voice, feeling how the happiness she had felt during the day, evaporated with every word Liam’s manager spoke. Great! I was in such a good mood…

“Hey babe!” Said Liam getting up from the couch and kissing her lightly on the lips as he placed a hand on her stomach

“Hey…” She replied

“I see you and El had fun shopping” He said helping her out with her bags and placing them on the couch

“We did, yeah…” She said trying her best to ignore his obnoxious manager and hoping she could move on to their room so she could not be bothered by his presence

“Nice to see you’re treating yourself to a shopping spree…” Said Richard with a hint of sarcasm for her ears only “You deserved it”

“I kind of did… So did the baby…” She replied drily as she wrapped an arm protectively over her belly

“I see you got lots of baby stuff” Said Liam looking at her with a smile

“I did, yeah… You’re going to love what we got for Kellan… And don’t worry… We still have a lot to shop for but we’re doing that together” Said Ariana, mirroring Liam’s smile

“I hope so!” He said as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek that made her smile even more

“So… Back to our meeting…” Interrupted Richard after clearing his throat

“Uh… Yeah…. Sorry babe, you’ll show me everything you got later” Apologized Liam

Ariana tried not to look disappointed while she gave Liam a faint smile.

“Yeah… I’m just gonna… Go upstairs” She muttered as she picked up her shopping bags again

Ugh! Ariana rolled her eyes as soon as she turned her back on the two men. She felt angry and frustrated because for some reason, Liam’s managers always had a knack for ruining everything. She could only imagine what their little meeting was about. He’s probably just giving Liam a new work schedule that includes a freaking world tour starting next week! She thought. Ugh! That son of a…