CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Liam had taken advantage of the fact that Ariana was at work so that he could plan their weekend getaway.

It had taken him a while to choose the right place, but he decided to take her to the Isle of Wight, having remembered that she had never been there before. He checked the weather to make sure it would still be warm and moved on to find the perfect hotel.

After a couple of hours of being stuck to his laptop and phone, he had managed to book a decent hotel room with a sea view for the two of them. The hotel wasn't exactly five stars but the rooms looked pretty nice and the view from their room was pretty spectacular.

He asked himself for a moment why he was going to such lengths to have a nice weekend with her, seeing as they had only been together for a week and a few things came to mind. One of them being the fact that he was dying to have sex with Ariana.

He had been very patient all week and definitely didn't want to rush her into doing anything given what she had been through, but he was reaching a point where he knew he was not going to wait much longer and he was sure Ariana could feel the sexual tension between the two of them as well.

As he drove through London to pick her up at her work for their trip he smiled at the memory of the day before when the two of them had packed their clothes for their trip.

"Ok... Spit it out... Where are we going?" She asked from the doorway to his bedroom while she put her hands on her waist

He laughed a bit and shook his head

"Remember how I told you it was a surprise?" He said with a smirk

"But how will I know what to pack if I don't know where we're going?" She asked pouting her lips

"Ok... Good point but I'm still not telling you... I'm going to give you some clues" He said teasingly

"Let's hear it..." She said

"You're going to need..." He said, taking his time to say his next words carefully "Shorts... Hmm... flipflops..."

"What else?" She asked eagerly

"Tanning lotion... A bikini for sure" He said with a smirk on his face

"Hmm... Ok, you're taking to a place where I'll be able to get a tan... What else?" She asked

"No more... That's all you need to know" He stated

"Nooo! Lii! Come on... One more clue please" She begged pouting her lips again while she walked towards him

"Nope... Sorry babe... Like I said, that is all you need to know... Don't want to ruin your surprise" He shook his head while she wrapped her arms around his neck

"I'm sure the surprise will still be amazing if you tell me now" She said inching her face closer to his

He could feel her lips brushing lightly against his for a few seconds

"I can't tell you babe... But I promise you it will be worth your while"

He came back to earth when he noticed that he was getting closer to the coffee shop where Ariana worked.

She had managed to get permission to leave a couple of hours early so they could take the road down to Portsmouth and board one of the late ferries. He hadn't told her any of that. He had just insisted that she left work a couple of hours earlier so he could pick her up and be on their way.

Liam could tell the curiosity was eating her away but she had agreed anyway, obediently packing her bag and asking him occasionally for his opinion on whether she should take certain clothes or not. He had helped her choose her clothes being careful of not giving her any more clues even though she kept trying to coerce the truth out of him with kisses.