That night

I'm back with another vampire book called Still Breathing which is my favorite song by Green Day. Anyway, I hope you will like this book.

~GlitterGlambert~

Adam's POV

The 14th of April year 2016 Los Angeles

I went out from my car and went into the school. Outside the classroom sat my daughter on the floor with her head in her arms. I bent down and platted her arm. "Hey dad." said Phoenix with thin voice. "Hello Nikki." I replied softly. (Nikki is her nickname)

(This is Phoenix Luna Lambert, I use the same girl I used for Bella)

"They treated me like shit again." sobbed Phoenix. "Maybe this can cheer you up." I said and gave her tickets to Green Day. "Omg dad, thank you so much." she replied happily and hugged me. "You're welcome honey." I said with a smile.

A few minutes later

I took a picture of us and upload it on Instagram. @adamlambert On Green Day's concert with my daughter. To see her happy makes me happy :)

You're an wonderful dad, I wish you two a great evening. wrote a Glambert.

Phoenix screamed happily when Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Drint and Tré Cool went up on stage. They sang everything from American idiot, Boulevard of broken dreams, 21 guns and new songs too.

When the concert was over we went to a room and she met them. You can tell this was the best day of her life. I had no idea that things would change overnight.

Phoenix sat next to me in the car and slept deeply. She wore a dark Green Day hoodie and black ripped jeans. My phone rang and a smiled spread on my lips. "Hello darling." I said. "Hey Adam." replied Tommy. I told him what the teachers had done to Phoenix today. "I can't believe how they can be so mean." he said shocked. "I don't understand either." I replied.

"Anyway, we are soon home babe." I said to Tommy and his dog Etta barked happily. "Dive carefully." he replied and hung up.

Just at that moment a lightning lit up the sky and the rain poured down. "Dad!" said Phoenix when a truck hit our car. The last thing I hear is my daughter's scream before everything went black.

Two hours later

I felt someone stroked my cheek and spoke quietly. "I'm fine Tommy." I said but it wasn't my beloved husband who stood next to the hospital bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. "I just wanted to see you." said Sauli. "You have ruined my whole life." I replied angrily. "Hush baby." he whispered and kissed my lips softly.

Then he moved down his mouth to my neck and I felt how he drank my blood. After that he bit his wirst and bought it to my mouth. "Sleep well Adam." said Sauli and broke my neck.

This was the first chapter of my new book. Adam is a wonderful dad to Phoenix. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~