A amazing night

Sauli's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of June year 2010 London

"Good luck." I said. "Thanks babe." replied Adam and kissed my cheek before he went up on stage. We went back to the audience and Phoenix wore a Glam Nation shirt and purple headphones. Adam started the show with Fever and of course he kissed Tommy. But Nikki clapped her hands happily so I was glad for her.

"Where's my daughter, I can't see my baby girl." said Adam. I went up with her and she walked up to him. "Are you having fun Nikki?" asked Adam. "Yes!" said Phoenix shyly. "That's good to hear." replied Adam with a smile. "What's your favorite song?" asked a Glambert. "Aftermath." said Phoenix.

"Aftermath next." replied Adam with a soft laugh. Nikki sat next to him throughout the whole song and it was a beautiful moment. "I love you daddy." she said when he ended the song. "Love you too honey." replied Adam and kissed the top of her head. After that she went back to me and I lifted up her in my arms.

"Thank you all for an amazing night and stay beautiful." said Adam when the show was over. He went backstage and we were in the dressingroom. "You were awesome like always." I said quietly because Nikki slept deeply. "Thank you." replied Adam and gave me a light kiss on my forehead.

-End of the flashback-

Such a cute concert and Sauli was an amazing father then. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~