You two are my friends

Phoenix's: POV

I knocked at the door and Eva opened. "Nikki." she said happily and hugged me. "Hello sunshine." I replied with a smile. "You remember my nickname." said Eva. "Of course." I replied and we laughed. "Welcome in." said Eva and I thanked her. We went to the living room and sat down at the couch next to Hunter. I told them my story and Eva couldn't hold back her tears.

"I didn't mean it." she said. "It's okay honey, you couldn't know." I replied calmly.  "You're a strong girl." said Hunter. "You two are my friends and do you want to know a secret?" I asked and they nodded. "I'm a vampire." I said. "Wow, so cool." replied both Eva and Hunter. "Thanks guys." I said and smiled. "You're welcome." replied Hunter.

**

We were in town looking at clothes. "Hey Nikki." said Jace and kissed my cheek. "Hey babe." I replied. "This is my boyfriend Jace Raven." I explained and they nodded and smiled. "Can we not have slumber party at your house tonight, we haven't had it since we were twelve." said Eva. "That sounds perfect." I replied. We went to store and bought soda, chips, candy and other stuff too.

I introduced them to Louise and Louis and they liked them. "Where's Robin?" asked Eva. "He's in Germany with his girlfriend Lisa." I said. "She must be a lucky girl." replied Eva. "Yep." I said. 

The rest of the day, we watched movies and ate pizza. I had really missed my childhood friends and I will never forget them again.

I'm glad Eva and Hunter took Nikki's secret well. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~