Will you marry me?

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of July year 2014 Los Angeles

"This will be so beautiful." said Phoenix excited. "I'm a bit nervous, what if he says no." I replied. "Adam loves you so much and he won't say no." said Ashley calmly. I nodded and we drove to the studio. "Welcome Mr. Ratliff." said a guard when we arrived. "He doesn't know anything, he just think it's normal interview." he said when I asked him.

We walked in and I could see Adam sitting in an armchair and answered questions. The woman blinked and I went out to him.

I bent down on my knees and opened a box with a ring. "Adam Micthel Lambert, I love you over all my heart and you're the man of my life and I would love to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?" I asked. Adam had tears in his eyes and he smiled happily.

He went up to me and hugged me. "Of course I want to marry you and I love you so much." he said and kissed me. I put the ring on his finger and he hugged me again.

"Congrats dad and Tommy." repiled Phoenix. "Thanks honey." I said. "I can't believe you'll be my husband." replied Adam. "I can't understand it either." I said with a soft laugh. "It will be a wonderful wedding." replied Ashley. "Yes!" we both said.

-End of the flashback-

Aww, this was so beautiful❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~