The other side

Thomas's: POV

-Flashback-

The 16th of September year 1627 New England

"Adama." I said and hugged him. "Where are we?" he asked confused. "You're on the other side." replied a woman. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Irma and I am a witch but the, villagers burned me at the stake when you and your children blew yourselves in the air." said Irma. "Luna, Sirius." I called. "They are dead and will not come back." she said. "My children." I replied.

"I have seen into the future that two men who is copies of you and your husband will get twins who are doppelganger of your children." explained Irma. "Will we see them again?" asked Adama hopefully. "If you pretend to be a man named Adam you will see them everyday but the twins are powerful and they can do so that all, trapped or dead witches can become free and get their revenge." said Irma with a smirk. "So they can revive my mother?" I asked. "They can do everything but beware, there are people who will protect them at all costs." she said warned. "They are no match for us." replied Adama.

"I trust you two." said Irma. "We will not disappoint you." I replied. "Soon we can finally get our revenge." she said and laughed evilly.

-End of the flashback-

With the help of the twins they will revive all the evil witches who have been trapped or dead. This doesn't sound good. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~