Have we met before?

Phoenix's: POV

Adam was in the kitchen and drank from a blood bag when he saw his daughter, he threw it in the trash and dried quickly around the mouth with a napkin. "Good morning Nikki." he said. "Morning dad." I replied and poured a glass of apple juice to myself.

"What are your plans today?" asked Adam. "I'll go to the music store and see if they selling old albums with Green Day." I said and emptied my glass. "Sound good." replied dad and ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I said and laughed.

After I had changed to a gray trank top, dark shorts with studs and converse I walked to the town. I walked into the store and looked around.

On a shelf stood a guy with blond hair and blue eyes. He had piercings in the nose and ear. He wore a dark blue shirt and black ripped jeans. He turned his head at my direction and I looked embarrassed down. I found what I was looking for and went to pay.

(This is Robin Justin Koskinen and he's Sauli's son and half brother to Phoenix, but he has never met her)

"Hi!" said the guy when I came out again. "Hey!" I replied. "Have we met before?" he asked. "I don't think so." I said. "What's your name?" he asked. "Phoenix but you can call me Nikki." I said. "Nice to meet you Nikki, my name is Robin." he replied. "Nice to meet you too, but I have to go home now." I said and he waved goodbye.

"Did you find something?" asked dad when I came home. "Yes, and I met a nice guy named Robin." I said. "What's his last name?" asked Adam. "I don't know, I forgot to ask." I said. "Well, he seems nice." repiled Adam. "Are you hiding something from me? I asked suspiciously. "Sauli has a son named Robin but he never got the change to see you." said Adam. "It means..." I replied but couldn't continue the sentence. "It means that he's your half brother." said dad.

Phoenix has a half brother but he's not like Sauli. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~