I love you

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of April year 2013 treatment center

"My name is Tommy Joe Ratliff and I'm here to see my friend Adam Lambert." I said. "Follow me." replied a woman and we went to a room which consisted of a bed, a table and a tv. "You have a visitor." she said before she walked out. Adam was dressed in white hospital clothes, and he had purple shadows under his eyes. I sat down on a chair next to him and platted his hand.

"What happened?" I asked worried. "Sauli was cheating on me with Isaac and I fired him. I drove home and drowned my sorrows in alcohol and I also swallowed sleeping pills." said Adam. I sat quiet and didn't know what to say.

"Nikki found me unconscious and she thought I was dead. She called mom and she came over. When I came down a policeman stopped me from to hug my daughter. A woman from the social services told me that I was not in good shape to take care of her and the alcohol could have killed me." said Adam. "You could've died." I replied upset. "I know." he replied silent. "Is Phoenix okay?" I asked. "She live with mom now and she's scared." said Adam. "Both you and Nikki will be fine." I replied softly. He nodded and smiled.

"It's something I want to tell you but please don't get mad." I said. "You can tell me everything." replied Adam. "I love you and not as a friend." I said and bit my lip. "I love you too." replied Adam. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, I love you so freaking much PrettyKitty." he said. "May I?" I asked and he nodded again. I kissed him and it felt great. "You fill my broken heart with light and joy." said Adam and kissed me back.

-End of the flashback-

Aww, such a cute Adommy moment❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~