I'm not a perfect little girl anymore

Phoenix's: POV

"Take your stuff and leave." shouted Tommy and tears streamed down his face. "With pleasure." said Adam and left the house. "Papa." I replied gently. "We have separated, I'm so sorry." said Tommy. "It's my fault." I replied. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I had a nightmare about this and I didn't thought it would become a reality." I said upset. "It's not your fault honey." replied Tommy calmly. "I can't handle this." I said and rushed up to my room.

I opened my box while I cried and picked up an old spell book I had found in a market. A piece of paper fell to the floor and it was a text about dark magic and how to shut off the humanity forever. I closed my eyes and darkness filled my body when I read the text. I smirked and turned off my humanity forever.

After I had put on dark makeup I went to a bar. I walked up on stage and sang Miley Cyrus's song Can't be tamed. I alos compelled the guests to stay.

(My favorite song by Miley)

When I had finished the song I went up to a girl and drank her blood. I killed a few more people before I set the bar on fire. When I went out I wrote long live evil on a concrete wall. I laughed evilly when I saw a police. "You know this is forbidden?" he asked. "I know." I said with a smirk. "This can cost you expensive fines." he replied strictly. "Do you look like I care?" I asked. "I have to call your parents and tell them to come here." he said. "I don't think it'll be necessary." I replied and my eyes turned red.

"What the... but he was cut off when my teeth pierced his throat and the blood poured into my mouth. It tasted so good and I didn't stop until the body was completely empty. I went to a dark corner and hid the body.

I killed more people and it felt so good to be bad. I ran to my school and went inside. I walked to the office and locked the door. "What are you doing here, there's no school today." said Meghan. "Why are you so bloody?" asked Peter. "We will have so much fun together." I said and licked my fangs.

Nikki is so evil and badass without her humanity. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~