Love at the first sight

Robin's: POV

I walked around in the mall when I saw London. "Hey Robin." she said with a smile. "Hey London." I replied and smiled back. "How's Nikki?" asked London. "She's fine and she is together with a boy named Jace Raven." I said. "I'm happy for her." replied London and I nodded. I had begun to have feelings for her.

"Is everything okay?" she asked worried. "The thing is that I've feelings for you." I said. "I have feelings for you too, but don't you think it'll be awkward to date your sister's big brother?" asked London. "She's your best friend and she don't mind." I said and kissed her lips. "You're right." replied London and kissed me back.

**

"Nikki, I need to talk to you." said London. "Speak out." replied Phoenix. "You are my best friend and I trust you." said London. "What is it?" asked Nikki. "I'm in love with your brother." she said. "Oh honey, I'm so happy for you two." replied Nikki and gave her a hug. "Thanks sister." I said and she smiled. "You also deserve to be in love." replied Phoenix. I chuckled softly and kissed London on the top of her head.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I really ship Robin and London together❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~