The deadly twins

A/N Tommy and Adam has doppelgangers in this chapter

Thomas's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of September year 1627 New England

"It is a boy and a girl." said my mother and handed me them. "They are so cute." I replied and kissed their foreheads. "Just like you." said Adama with a smile. (Another name for Adam) "Thank you my darling." I replied and kissed his lips. "What should named them?" he asked. "Luna and Sirius from the moon and stars." I said. "There are beautiful names." he replied and I nodded. But I did not know things would change.

A few years later

"I want to go with you to the forest." said Luna. "You have to stay here with your brother and it's not safe out there." I replied. Then she grabbed my wrist and it stung. "Hey Luna, what have we said about that?" asked Adama strictly. "I didn't mean to." said Luna low. "Don't hurt papa,  incendio." replied Sirius but we lifted up them before something happened. (He was about to set fire on his sister) "Do not say that, you could hurt someone." said Adama. "I don't know what's going on but we must do something before it is too late." I replied and stroked Luna's back.

We took them to a woman who was doing witchcraft. "These children are not human, they belong to the devil." said the woman. "The devil." I replied shocked. "They will cause great damage and many lives will be sacrificed." she said and her eyes were still closed. "What can we do?" asked Adama. "Get rid of them and may our Lord forgive you." she said.

Suddenly we heard heartbreaking screams and we rushed out. Several houses were set on fire and people were lying injured on the ground. "Mother." I said and ran up to her and lay down her in my arms. She was bleeding heavily from a wound on her stomach and she was deathly pale. "I-I love you so much Thomas." she replied with cracked voice. "Do not leave me." I begged and tears ran down my cheeks. "Take care of your husband." was her last word before she closed her eyes.

"Papa!" said Luna and Sirius scared. We lifted up them and we held them close to us. "Your children are condemned to burn at the stake for witchcraft." shouted a man and tried take them away. "Don't touch them." I said and took a step back. "They have sent us to the end of the world." he replied coldly and more villagers started going against us. I looked at my husband and he nodded. A strong glow began to shine, and a loud roar was heard when we blew us in the air

-End of the flashback-

The picture above is Luna and Sirius. They killed themselves to protect their children. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~