I won't give up on you

Jace's: POV

I knocked at the door and Kristen opened. "Have you seen Nikki?" I asked. "Not in four days." said Kristen sadly. "Wait a second." I replied and went up to her room and came back with her spell book. "Where did you find this?" I asked. "We bought it from an elderly lady in a market." said Kristen. "This book is forbidden, it's full of dark and dangerous magic." I replied strictly. "Oh my god." said Kristen shocked. "Phoenix has used dark magic to take away her humanity forever." I replied.

"Is there a cure?" she asked worried. "I don't know, this magic is very powerful." I said. "I beg you Jace, please save my daughter." replied Kristen. "I'll do everything I can." I said and she nodded.

**

It had started to snow more and the air was freezing cold. When I went to the playground, I saw traces of blood in the snow that led to the forest. I followed the tracks and found a girl and her throat was cut open.

Her face was deathly pale and she barely breathed. Suddlenly came Tommy and he healed her with his blood. She coughed and opened her eyes. "You will not remember what attacked you, you were out for a walk when you tripped and cut you on a stone." said Tommy. The girl stood up and walked away.

"Thank you for the help." I replied. "No problem." said Tommy. "I have to find Nikki." I replied. "I will go with you." he said and I nodded. On the way I told him what Nikki had done. After an hour we saw a girl with long purple hair in the mall. I went up to her and she turned around.

"Hey Nikki." I said with a smile. "Do you remember us?" asked Tommy. "Of course I do." replied Phoenix annoyed. "Turn on your humanity." begged Tommy. Nikki grabbed a girl and put her hands around her head. "One more word and I'll kill her." said Nikki threatened. "This is not you, darkness has taken over your body and that's what control you. I know you can fight it and I won't give up on you." I replied. "Fine." said Nikki and broke her neck. "I'm done with you, I'm done with all of you." she shouted and ran away.

"I'm sorry." said Tommy. "It was worth a try but I knew she wouldn't listen." I replied and sighed. "What are we going to do now?" he asked. "Hoping for a miracle." I said.

I hope they find a way to save Phoenix. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~