Cruise

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 5th of July year 2012

"Take it easy, don't go up too far." said Sauli worried. "Relax baby she knew what she's doing." I replied with a smile. Phoenix made ​​one jump on the trampoline and then made ​​a perfcet jump into the pool.

"Tell papa the point of this cruise is to have fun and not worry about things." said Nikki when she came up to the surface. "Sauli, the point of this cruise, is to have fun and not worry about things." I repeated. "Fine, I give up." said Sauli, and laughed softly, and walked down to the pool.

"Where is Adam?" he asked again. I swam up to him and kissed him on the mouth. "My sweet merman!" said Sauli and answered the kiss. I saw Phoenix walked up to some elderly ladies. "Yes, my parents are gay, problem with that?" she asked with a smirk. They muttered something and went away. I liked she had inherited her father's sass. She smiled proudly and returned to us.

"Our tough girl!" I said and kissed her on the top of her head. "I don't think anyone dares to mess with you." replied Sauli. "No one is allowed to say bad things about my family." said Phoenix.

After all bathers we changed, and went to the store. I found a beautiful ring, that I was going to give Sauli. "He'll love it." said Nikki. "Who knows, maybe it'll be a wedding the next year." I replied and smiled for myself. We paid our stuff and then went to the dining room.

"Can you tell how you meet papa?" asked Nikki. "I was at a café in Finland and once there I heard a guy with a wonderful Finnish accent." "I went up to him and he had beautiful ice blue eyes and light-blonde hair." I said. "I remember you couldn't say my name, but you tried anyway." replied Sauli and stroked my hand.

An hour later, he invited me to the dance and I said yes. We went out on the floor, and began to dance. Sauli was so perfect, I couldn't ask for an better boyfriend. I was aware that distance relationship could end badly but we didn't care. As long as we had each other we were happy.

We fell asleep after midnight, and my baby was sleeping deeply next to me. I kissed his forehead and a second later I fell asleep too.

-End of the flashback-

They were a cute couple and Adam had been looking forward to marry him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~