Disneyland

Phoenix's: POV

-Flashback-

The 14th of July year 2011 Disneyland

"It's so beautiful here." I said happily and looked around. I wore Ariel's dress because she's my favorite disney princess. "Yes it is." replied Edward with a smile. "Come honey." he said softly and took my hand. We went to a shop and outside stood Ariel. "You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." I said. I got her autograph and we took a picture together.

A a few hours later we sat at a bench and ate cotton candy. "Can we visit Finland someday?" I asked hopefully. "Of course." said Edward. "Papa have told me it's a beautiful country." I replied. "I'm sure he's right." said Edward but he didn't trust Sauli. "You don't trust him." I replied accusatory. "We might not go so well together but as long as Adam is happy I'm happy too." said Ed. I nodded and smiled.

Edward's: POV

We watched the parade and Nikki clapped her hands when they drove past. After all she has been through, she is full of energy and are easy to laugh. I'm so lucky to be her godfather. After an long day at Disneyland we went back to the hotel and Nikki fell asleep on the bed. I put a blanket over her and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well and dream sweet dreams. I whispered.

-End of the flashback-

Edward is such a wonderful godfather to Phoenix. This was before he was turned into a vampire. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~