The wedding

Phoenix's: POV

"I can't believe your brother is getting married today." said Tommy and helped him with the tie. "I can't believe it either." replied Adama. Then they went downstaris and I looked coldly at him. "You're so beautiful." said Tommy. "Thanks papa." I replied. "Let's go." said Adama and we went out to the car.

We arrived at the church and the guests stood outside and talked. I put down the twins in their stroller and Riff came up to me. "Hey cutie." I said with a smile. "Nikki." he replied happily and I gave him a hug. "Adam." said Riff when he saw him. I took a deep breath and went up to him. "Dad, look who's here your godson Riff." I replied. "You're not a little boy anymore." said Adama and Riff laughed softly.

When it was time to go into the church, I saw to my horror that we would sit together with grandma and grandpa. "Oh Adam, I remember the day when you get married, and now it's your brother's turn." said Leila and hugged her son. "This will be a day to remember." replied Eber. "Yes it will." said Adama. Thanks to you so miss my real dad his brother's wedding day. I thought for myself. "Are you alright Nikki?" asked Leila worried. "Yes, I'm fine." I said and faked a smile. Then music began to play and we sat down.

The whole ceremony was magical and Eilsse was so beautiful. After that it was time for them to dance. Riff sat with me and I posted a picture of us on Instagram. @PhoenixLunaLambert Me and Riff❤️ He's such a cutie💕

"Why are you so cold towards Adam?" asked Robin. "Because he's not him, it's dad's doppelganger." I said low. "Sure!" he replied and bit my lip to not lose control. "What if I can prove it." I said and Robin just shook his head.

When the food came I pretended to eat while I watched Adama. Suddenly stood a man up and Adama followed after him. "Come!" I said and took Robin's hand. "What are you doing?" he asked confused. "I'll prove to you that this Adam is fake." I said and we went out. "Can't you just leave him alone?" he asked but then we heard a silent scream.

We went behind a corner and I put my hand on his mouth to muffle his scream. The man was leaning against the stone wall and Adama drank his blood hungrily. On the ground lay an unopened packet of cigarettes.

"He's a vampire." said Robin shocked. "Dad is also a vampire but he would never get the idea to take another human's life, for blood when his humanity is on." I replied. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you." said Robin. "It's okay." I replied. "What should we do?" asked Robin scared. "To be honset, I don't know." I said.

"Now it has gone too far." replied Tommy. "It's not your husband, it is his evil doppelganger." said Robin. "Not you too." complained Tommy. "I agree." replied Adama and Robin held me close to him. "I thought you loved me Nikki and it hurts to see you like this." said Adama and tears ran down his cheeks. "You are a liar." I replied and my cheek burned. "Two months curfew for you and Robin." said Tommy. "But papa." I protested. "I have never been so disappointed in you." he said hurt.

Tommy is under Adama's control and he believes everything he says. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~