I'm done with you

Lisa's: POV

I was in a cafe with my aunt and talked. "The funeral will be held next week for Cornelius." I said sadly. "I'm so sorry honey." replied Meggie softly. "I wish cancer didn't exist." I said a bit too loud. Meggie hugged me and stroked my back. "I miss my family and my brother so much." I sobbed. "Me too sweetie." replied Meggie.

"Lisa." said Robin when we came out. "Hey." I replied. "Would you like to come to the funeral? you and Cornelius were like brothers." asked Meggie. "I'm coming." said Robin and looked at me. "I'll just go into this clothing store, I'll be right back." she replied and walked away.

"You're so beautiful today." said Robin with a smile. "Thanks." I replied. Then he pressed his lips against my mouth and kissed me. I was in shock to push him away and couldn't do anything but kiss him back. We're best friends, nothing more.

London's: POV

Outside a cafe stood two people and the anger boiled inside of me. I rushed up to them and Lisa looked scared at me. "I trusted you." I shouted. "I don't love you London." said Robin. "How can say so?" I asked shocked. "Because it's true." he replied with a smirk. "I'm done with you." I said hurt and left them alone.

I'm so sorry for this chapter but my day didn't start well today. But I hope you liked it anyway.

~GlitterGlambert~