I'm your worst nightmare

Phoenix's: POV

After I had killed Meghan and Peter I went to a bathhouse. I changed to a black bikini and went into the water. "Turn on the music." I said to a lifeguard and looked into his eyes. He turned on the radio and Rihanna's song Don't stop the music began to play. "Could you be so kind to lower the volume?" asked a woman. "This is my favorite song." I said and ran my hand through my wet purple hair. "This is a bathhouse not a disco." she replied strictly. "I don't care." I said with a smirk. "Don't be so rude." she replied. "Don't mess with me." I said and my eyes glowed. She took a step back but I rushed up to her and emptied her off blood.

Tommy's: POV

"Daddy, can we go to the bathhouse?" asked Louise and Louis. "Of course." I said with a smile. We packed down stuff and drove there. But when we came out to the swimming pool, we got a shock. The water was red instead of crystal blue. They hadn't colored the water red, it was real blood.

Phoenix came up to the surface and she was covered in blood. "Hey papa." she said. "What has happened here?" I asked shocked. "I was bored." said Phoenix. "It looks like there has been a shark attack here." I replied and held the twins close to me. Nikki went up and put a towel around her. "That shark is me." she said and laughed. "You have turned off your humanity." I replied. "That's right papa." said Nikki. "But what will papa say?" asked Louise. "He doesn't love us anymore, he's happy with Sauli." shouted Nikki and ran out. "Is it true daddy?" asked Louise. "Yes." I said sadly.

Phoenix is so mean and evil and she takes no risks. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~