He's free

Adam's : POV

Tommy opened the lid and threw up. I held off his hair and stroked his back. He coughed and threw up again. "Are you alright?" I asked worried. "It's probably just a flu." said Tommy and stood up.

"You must come down immediately, I think Nikki have a panic attack again." replied Robin. I rushed down inhuman speed and found her in the livingroom.

Her face was deathly pale and her eyes shone with terror. "Shhh honey, it's okay, you're safe." I said calmly. Her whole body was shaking and I made sure not to touch her. "Did you had a nightmare, nod your head for yes and shook for no." I said. She pointed at the tv and my body froze.

"George Evans who was sentenced to life imprisonment year 2008 for the murder of his wife Kristen and child abuse has escaped from the prison. We ask the public to contact the police if you see him." said the newscaster.

"He's free." replied Phoenix voiceless. "I don't let him hurt you." I said. "He will kill me." screamed Nikki. "Listen to me, he will not kill you, I don't allow it." I said. "I'm scared." replied Phoenix. "I know but we will protect you." I said. She nodded and wiped away her tears.

The rain was pouring down and it was a typical November morning. After a while came Tommy and Robin down to us. "What happened?" he asked. "My dad is free." said Phoenix coldly. "Nikki." replied Robin and platted her hand. "Don't touch me." she shouted and ran up to her room. "Leave her alone." I said and he nodded.

"Ugh, stupid flu." complained Tommy after he had thrown up for the third time. "I don't think you have a cold." I said. "That's good to hear." he replied annoyed. I laughed softly and kissed his cheek. "PrettyKitty you will become dad, you are pregnant." I said with a smile.

Oh no, Phoenix's dad is free and it isn't good. I'm glad Tommy is pregnant. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~