The big day

Phoenix's: POV

A few weeks later

"Why must I be here?" I asked annoyed. "You're my daughter and someone has to keep a eye of the twins." said Kristen. "Whatever." I muttered and walked out of the room. Then I saw Robin and a girl with long white-blonde hair in the doorway. "New girlfriend?" I asked. "Ex-girlfriend." said Robin. "It will break her heart to see you two together." I replied with a smirk. "Shut up Nikki." said Robin coldly. "Have a nice day." I replied and left them.

**

After that mom and Edward had said yes to each other, it was time for dance. "May I?" asked Jace. I took his hand and we danced around. "Do you remember when we danced in the air at the prom?" he asked. "I hope this is not an attempt to get me to turn on my humanity." I said. "Of course not." replied Jace quickly. I sighed and dad came up to us. "Where's the twins?" he asked. "They went into the manor again." I said and he nodded.

"I thought you'd keep an eye on them." replied Robin strictly. "Do I look like a babysitter?" I asked. "Yes!" said both Robin and Jace. "If you two say one more word, I will... I started but cut off of a scream. "It's a gas leak in the kitchen." shouted a girl.  "Omg, the twins." said Robin and started running. "Don't go in." I replied. "I have to save them, before something happens." he said and went inside.

At that moment there was a bang and the entire mansion was in flames. "Noooo!" I screamed heartbreaking and arms held me back. I would never see my beloved brother or my sliblings again. I fell to the ground and everything turned black.

I woke up after a few minutes later and saw the twins. They looked worried at me and tears ran down my cheeks. "Oh my godness." I said and hugged them. I cried and all the emotions came back. "Nikki?" asked Robin. "You're alive." I said and he hugged me tight. "I'd never leave you." he replied and kissed the top of my head. "Your humanity is back." said Jace. "Dad tried to kill his own children." I replied. "It was Adama again." said Robin. "One I'll kill him." I replied coldly.

I hugged Louise and Louis again and I was so happy they lived. I said sorry to everyone and they forgive me. I will never turn off my humanity again.

Nikki's humanity is back and Kristen and Edward are married❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~