The choice

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 10th November year 1614 New England

"Come back your thief." shouted a man. I laughed and took a bite of the stolen apple. I stopped when I saw my mother and she shook her head. "Not again Adama." said Lena with a sigh. "It's not my fault that the old man has no track of his fruits." I replied. "Let's go home." said Lena and took my hand.

(Thirteen years old Adama)

"Hello Mia and Neil." said mom when we came home. My little brother stood up in her arms and smiled. "Hey Neil." I replied and gave him a hug. "Addy." he said happily and clapped his hands. I laughed softly and ruffled his hair.

(Three years old Neil and their godmother Mia, I can't think of a better name to him)

"How was the day?" asked Mia and let him down on the floor. "Well, Adama stole a apple again." said Lena. "Don't open." I repiled when Neil saw my bag. Mom picked up the bag and bottles of herbs and teas fell down on the floor. "How do you explain this?" she asked strictly. "I just want dad to get well." I said low. "I want it too but stealing things will not help." she replied and I nodded.

**

Later in the day it was knock on the door and mom opened. "Good afternoon Miss." said a man. "Good afternoon sir." replied Lena. "We are here for your son Adama." he said. "He just want to help his father who is seriously ill." she replied. "People know about your family's secret and the mayor is against everything supernatural." said Robert. "I know." replied Lena. "I give you two choices, either you move with your family out to a small village in the countryside or we will take care of your son." he said.

"I understand." replied Lena. "You have until tomorrow to choose." said Robert before he left. "What was that all about?" I asked. "Nothing honey." she said. "But I want to know." I replied. "I will explain everything tomorrow, I promise." she said. "Sure." I muttered and went up my room.

Young Adama is so cute and he care about his family. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~