The Fever kiss

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of February year 2010 Los Angeles

I kissed Tommy and walked away with a smile on my lips. My Glamberts gone wild everytime I sing Fever. I knew they wrote fanfiction about us and we had our own ship name Adommy.

"Good night and thank you all for an amazing evening." I said, when the concert was over. I walked to the dressingroom and changed clothes. Then came my boyfriend Sauli Koskinen in.

"You have to stop kissing Tommy." said Sauli. "How many times do I have to tell you the kiss is just for entertainment." I replied tired. "It's apparent that the kiss means something more, I know you're in love with Tommy." said Sauli disgusted. "I'm so damn tired of you all the time gets so jealous, and I am so done with it." I shouted. "Fine, kiss him as much as you want, I don't care what you do, I don't need you in my life." shouted Sauli back, and I felt how my cheek burned, he had given me a slap.

"Whoa, whoa, what's going on here?" asked Monte strictly and went in between. "It's over Adam!" said Sauli coldly, and stormed out of the room. I sat on the couch and began to cry.

"What happened?" asked Monte worried, and sat down next to me. "Sauli want me to stop kissing Tommy, because he was jealous, and I replied that I was so tired of it, and he became furious, and said he didn't need me in his life, and then he gave me a slap." I said and my voice cracked.

"You don't deserve to have him as a boyfriend." replied Tommy, when he came in. "Maybe you're right!" I said with a sigh. "We're always here for you, we are a family." replied Monte, and platted my shoulder. "I know, but I must go now." I said, and stood up. "Take care of you, and text me if something happens." replied Tommy. I nodded and walked out from the room.

-End of the flashback-

I feel so sorry for Adam and Tommy, if Sauli only could understand. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~