I thought I had lost you

Sauli's: POV

"What has happened?" I asked worried. "Lisa is dying and she had no pulse when she was found." said Robin and tears ran down his cheeks. "Come." I replied and we went to the car. "Your blood can't revive a person from death." said Robin. "Just trust me." I repiled calmly and he nodded.

We walked into the hospital when we arrived and doctor showed us the room. Robin went up to her bed and platted her cold forehead. "Please came back, I can't live without you." he said. I bit my wrist and brought it to her mouth. Just then there was a straight line on the ECG and her heart wasn't beating.

"No, nooo." screamed Robin heartbreaking and I hugged him. "She's dead, she's dead." he sobbed. "I'm so sorry." I said low. "You did a try, you tried to save her but it was too late." repiled Robin.

"Robin." said Lisa suddlenly. "I thought I had lost you." he replied and hugged her. "It was so dark and cold." said Lisa and shuddered. "You're safe now, I don't let anybody hurt you." replied Robin. "Do you still love her?" asked Lisa. "I don't want to see her again, I don't know why I even fell in love with her." said Robin coldly.

"You deserve happiness." repiled Lisa with a smile. "Would you be my girlfriend again?" asked Robin hopefully. "But I'll move back to Germany soon." said Lisa. "I move back with you." he replied. "Oh Robin." she said happily and kissed him.

"You're 27 and it's your choice. I replied. "Thanks dad." said Robin. "But I'm gonna miss you." I replied. "I'm gonna miss you too." he said and gave me a hug. "It seems like everyone has found love again." I replied and smiled.

We went out to the waiting room and saw Adam kissing Tommy. "I've done stupid things in my life that I shouldn't even be forgiven but everyone deserves a second chance." I said. Tommy waved and I waved back. "This is my family." replied Robin.

Lisa came out and he lifted up her in his arms. "You're my true love and I wouldn't be here without you." said Robin. "You're my hero." replied Lisa and they smiled.

"Hello." said a girl. Robin put Lisa gently down and ran up to his sister. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." said Phoenix. "We're siblings and we fight." replied Robin. "You're right." she said and laughed softly.

"You are a wonderful girlfriend to my brother and I'm happy he has you." said Phoenix. "It means a lot." replied Lisa.

"We both had a broken childhood but we found happiness in the end." said Nikki. "So true." repiled Robin. "Let celebrate this beautiful moment." said Tommy. "Yeah." we all replied. We went and bowled and had really fun.

Lisa survived and is together with Robin❤️ Adommy is back and both Adam and Tommy forgave Sauli❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~