I'm not his daughter

Phoenix's: POV

I opened the doors and walked inside the school. Everything felt so unfamiliar and strange. "Phoenix!" shouted a girl with pink hair happily and hugged me. I winced but she didn't saw it. "How are you?" asked a boy with purple hair worried. "Excuse me, but have we met before?" I asked confused. "It's me Eva and this is my twin brother Hunter and we're best friends." explained Eva. "You are Adam Lambert's daughter." said Hunter.

"I'm not his daughter, and you two probably know what happened three years ago, how could he take care of a child?" I asked and went into the classroom. "Leila took care of you and you really are his daughter." said Eva but she knew it was useless to convince me. "I think you have read too much fanfiction." I replied and walked in.

"She has lost her memory, she doesn't remember us." said Eva sadly. "It explain a lot." replied Hunter. "The teachers will give her more hate now." said Eva worried and looked at her friend. "We hope that Nikki only remember Adam as her idol." he replied. "Wait a second." she said and wrote down something on a note and threw it over to Phoenix's desk.

Have you been to a concert with Adam Lambert?

I was on his Glam Nation tour here in Los Angeles with my family. Adommy should really end up together. I write with a smile.

"Nikki remember Adam as her idol and it's a good sign." said Eva. "I hope you're right." replied Hunter low.

When the school was over I took the bus home. "Hey honey, how was your day?" asked my mom when I came in. "Good and I've two new friends named Eva and Hunter." I said. "That's sound great." replied Laura.

I went up to my room and sat down on my bed. I didn't understand why they tried to persuade me I was his daughter. I have listened to many interviews with Adam and he hasn't mentioned he has children.

I scrollade through Instagram on my phone and then mom called that the food was ready. I put down my phone and went down to the kitchen. A picture came up with Adam and a girl with blue hair. They both had blue eyes and freckled lips.

@adamlambert On Green Day's concert with my daughter. To see her happy makes me happy.

Phoenix only remember Adam as her idol and nothing more. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~