The interview

Adam's: POV

"Good morning Babyboy." said Tommy and kissed my lips. "Morning PrettyKitty." I replied and kissed him back. We went up and got dressed. "I don't know what I would do without you." I said. "I'll always be here for you." replied Tommy.

After the breakfast we drove to a studio because I had a interview today. "My name is Emma Cater and we have a special guest today, welcome Adam Lambert." she said kindly. "Thank you for having me." I replied with a smile. "Who have you with you?" she asked and Tommy blushed. "This is my beloved husband Tommy Joe Lambert." I said. "You two are a wonderful couple." replied Emma. "Thank you." I said.

We talked about my new album The original high and other stuff too. "Finally an interviewer that didn't asked about my past life." I said when it was over.

"Excuse me, but can I have your autograph?" asked a girl. I turned around and saw a girl with curly blue hair. "Nikki!" I said shocked.

"How can you know her nickname?" asked her mom. "It was nothing." I said quickly and signed her album and Tommy gave her his autograph as well.

"Thank you so much and you two are my biggest idols." replied Phoenix. "It was fun to hear." I said and smile. "Thanks again." replied Phoenix and walked away with her mom.

"I'm so sorry Adam." said Tommy. "It's okay baby, she just need some time." I replied. We went into a café and ordered coffee. We sat down and talked. "It's soon anniversary of our wedding." said Tommy happily. "I remember it like it was yesterday." I replied. I gave him his favorite smile and he blushed again.

The bell rang and in came my brother. "Hey Neil." I said. "Hey Adam." he replied. "What's up?" I asked. "I'm fine, by the way mom wondered if you and Tommy wants to come over for dinner today." he said. "Yes, of course." I replied.

A few hours later

"Welcome in." said Leila. I went inside and she hugged me. "It's nice to see you again Adam." she said motherly. "Same here." I replied. "Where is Phoenix?" asked Eber. "She lives with a foster family now because she has lost her memory." I explained. "Oh dear." said Leila. "I'm sure her memory will come back soon." replied Neil calmly and I nodded.

We had a nice dinner together and after a while we drove home again. I would have a concert tomorrow and I looked forward to see my Glamberts again. I would also have an M&G and I knew how I'd help Nikki to remember again.

Yay, Adam has a plan and I hope it'll work. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~