Live for me

London's: POV

I was shocked when I found out that Nikki was in coma and hovered between life and death. It was not diffelult to find her childhood's home and I can't describe how it looks like. I found her dad and I emptied him off blood.

After that I went home to Nikki's godfather to talk seriously with Adam. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Your daughter is in coma because of you and they don't know if she'll survive. "Nikki is my best friend and it's your fault if she die." I said. "Turn it on." replied Edward. Adam closed his eyes and turned on his humanity. "She will survive." he said and they went out his car. "I'll be there later, I have to do something first." I replied and they nodded.

Adam's: POV

We arrived to the hospital and people looked at us. But this time I understood them. My makeup was running down my face because I had cried on the way to the hospital and I had still my party clothes on me. A doctor showed us the way to the room and I went up to Nikki's bed. I bit my wirst and brought it to her mouth. "Drink honey." I said but nothing happened. "I'm so sorry Adam." replied Edward low. "I've killed my own daughter." I said with cracked voice.

Suddenly came a woman with dark hair in and I had never seen her before. She put her hand on Nikki's forehead and mumbled something. "Live for me, live for me Phoenix." she said softly. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. "Mom." said Phoenix happily and hugged her. "Welcome back Nikki." replied Kristen and hugged her back.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I'm glad George is dead and Kristen has come back from the dead. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~