I'll take care of you

Sauli's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of October year 2003 Finland

I was on my home from a concert when I saw something in a tunnel. I walked in and lit my flashlight. On the ground sat boy and he couldn't be older then thirteen. "Hello." I said softly. He lifted up his head and his face was dirty. "Who are you?" he asked scared. "My name is Sauli Koskinen." I said. I'm Robin." he replied. "Where are you partens?" I asked worried. "They're dead, they burned to death." said Robin. "I'm so sorry to hear." I said low and platted his arm.

"Do you have any relatives who can take care of you?" I asked and he shook his head. "You can live with me if you want." I said. "Thank you so much." replied Robin happily and hugged me. "I'll take of you." I said and he smiled.

**

"Nice house you have." replied Robin when we came home. "Thanks." I said and we went inside.

(Sauli's house)

(Sauli's house)

I made dinner and he emptied the plate in a few minutes. "You were hungry." I said. "Mom and dad was doing drugs and we had hardly any food at home." replied Robin. "You'll get a better life here." I said. Robin nodded and yawned. I showed him where he could sleep and he gave me a hug. "Good night dad." said Robin. "Good night my son." I replied and smiled.

-End of the flashback-

I feel so sorry for Robin. He trust Sauli and he doesn't know what he has done. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~