The truth

Robin's: POV

Lisa moved uneasily in her sleep and I patted her hand. She opened her gray eyes and looked worried at me. "Nightmare?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled her close to me and saw our promise necklace around her neck. "You kept it." I said happily. "Of course, and do you remember our vows?" asked Lisa and I nodded.

"We will always stay together no matter what happens. No one can break our ties because then they break us. With this necklace I will take you as my girlfriend and be by your side until death do us part." I said. "I remember it like it was yesterday." replied Lisa with a smile.

Then the doorbell rang and dad opened the door. "So it is you who is London?" asked dad in Finnish. "Yes." she said also in Finnish. Dad was impressed that she could so much of his language. I stood up and went out to them. London kissed my lips and I kissed her back.

"It's true, Sauli is my father." I said. "I'll always love you, no matter what." replied London. "Who's this?" asked Lisa. "This is London, my fiancee." I said. "I'm Lisa and I'm his ex-girlfriend." she replied. "Well, nice to meet you." said London. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Sure." she said and we went up to my room.

"You're not jealous?" I asked. "Of course not." said London. "Good." I replied. "There's just something about her I don't like." said London. "You wouldn't say that if you knew what she has gone through." I replied strictly. "You're right and I'm sorry." said London. "It's okay." I replied calmly and kissed her forehead.

We walked down again and Lisa's eyes were full of tears. "I didn't mean it." defended London. "Dad just called." replied Lisa low. "No." I said shocked. "Cornelius is dead." she said and went out. I looked at London and she didn't dare to ask. "Cornelius was her brother." I said.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~