Music video

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 22th of June year 2012 Los Angeles

It felt so weird to look at a person that's just like you. But the darker me has raven hair, pale skin, golden brown eyes and a layer of thick eyeliner. He wore dark clothes and boots with high heels. I had more tanned skin and cozier clothes. But everything was just computer tricks so my doppelganger is not real.

My phone rang and I smiled. "Hello darling." I said with love in my voice. "I can't wait to see your music video." replied Sauli happily. "You'll love it." I said and laughed softly. "I bet I will." he replied. "See you later." I said and hung up.

The hardest scene to shoot was when I nearly choked to death by fire smoke. But darker Adam broke the window and rescued me. In the final scene, I had one blue and one golden brown eye and it was really cool.

I picked up my phone and logged into Twitter. @adamlambert My brand new music video Better than I know myself will be up soon. I had great fun to record it :)

I bet the music video is awesome, just like you💕

I can't wait to see it💜

The best news today😊

I smiled when I read the comments. I changed to other clothes and drove home to Sauli and Nikki.

-End of the flashback-

Better than I know myself is my favorite song and video by Adam❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~