Family time

Tommy's: POV

"That's wonderful news." said Adam happily and kissed my bump. "Yes!" I replied with a smile. "I have to do an interview today, but I'm soon home again." he said and left the house.

I smiled again and went downstaris. Just then the door opened and in came a woman in with Phoenix. "This is my mom Kristen and this is my stepfather Tommy." she presented. "It's a pleasure to meet you and congrats." said Kristen. "Thank you." I replied. "You're home." said Robin and hugged his sister. "Yes and it feels good." replied Nikki.

Then we went to the mall and had a nice time together. People came up to us and asked what had happened to Nikki and she answered them honestly. Some were nice, while others were rude. But she didn't care what they said or commented.

When we got home we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on Netflix and the movie was really good. "I wonder which house dad would end up in." said Phoenix. "Probably Slytherin." replied Robin. "The perfect house for him." said Nikki and we agreed.

When the film was over, I went up to the bedroom to rest. A few minutes later I felt Adam's coconut breath in my neck and I smiled in my sleep. "How was the interview?" I asked. "Could have been worse." said Adam. "Poor you." I mumbled. "You are so cute when you talk in your sleep." he said and blushed. "Sleep well and dream sweet dreams." said Adam and kissed my ear.

I love their family time together and Adommy is so cute💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~