Don't hide your true feelings

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 22th of July year 2012 Fantasy Springs Resort, Indio

"Sauli, are you having fun?" I can't see my boyfriend, hey baby I love your hat." said Adam happily and pointed at Sauli. "Do you want to hear more songs, Cuckoo?" he asked and Sauli gave the thumbs up. "Cuckoo!" said Adam and I laughed. But it sounded more like a fake laugh. The jealousy grew more and more in my heart when, I saw them together. Adam started to sing and was amazing like always.

"I'm gonna say right now in my life, I'm in a great place, I love you." said Adam when the concert was over. I went backstage and took a bottle with water. "Say the truth Tommy!" replied Edward. "How? oh Adam I've been in love with you since Glam Nation, and I want you to be together with me instead of Sauli." I said ironic. "You can't hide it forever." replied Edward.

"I know, but I don't want to ruin our friendship." I said with a sigh. Then came Adam and my cheeks turned red. "Hey Ed!" he replied with a smile. "Don't hide your true feelings." said Edward to him before he left us alone.

"You were amazing today!" I replied and bit my lip. "Thanks PrettyKitty!" said Adam with a smile. "You still call me that?" I said shocked. "Why shouldn't I?" he asked confused. "You're together with Sauli now, and I thought....but Adam cut me off. "You will always be my PrettyKitty no matter what." said Adam softly. "I'm glad to hear it." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Adam still call Tommy PrettyKitty and it is so sweet. I like how much Edward hate Sauli. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~