The transformation

Edward's: POV

-Flashback-

The 19th of October year 2014 Los Angeles

"Thanks for coming with me." I said and took a sip from my drink. "You're welcome." replied Adam with a smile. "Are you sure you don't want to have a drink?" asked the bartender for sure the tenth time. "I'm good." said Adam polite. He muttered something and left us alone. "I have no desire for alcohol anymore and it feels good." said Adam. "I'm glad to hear it." I replied.

**

I was on my way home when I heard footstep. "Who's there?" I asked scared. Suddlenly I felt something cold against, my neck and to my horror I saw it was a knife. "Please don't kill me." I begged. "If you give me your necklace I won't kill you." said the guy. "I can't." I replied, because I had photo of my goddaughter. "Then you will die." he said coldly and raised the knife. In a last attempt to defend myself, I hit him and ran away. But I didn't get far before I felt someone bit me in the neck and everything went black.

I woke up on my couch the next day, and a familiar person was standing in my living room. "Get out of my house." I said coldly and stood up. "Don't you wanna thank you the man who saved your life?" asked Sauli. "You mean the man who ruined my best friend's life." I shouted. "Take it easy now." he said and handed me a blood bag. "Am I a vampire?" I asked shocked. "Of course you are." said Sauli. I drank the blood and it tasted good. Then he gave me a daylight ring but I was still mad at him.

"If you do not leave my house, I'll call the police." I replied threatening. "I will leave you here with your new life." said Sauli and left. I picked up my phone and called Adam. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and I went to open. "Sauli was here." I said he went in. "You're okay?" asked Adam worried and I nodded.

"Would you still be my best friend even if I was supernatural?" I asked. "You will always be my friend, no matter what." said Adam. "I'm a vampire." I replied. "The best vampire friend ever." said Adam and smiled. I smiled too and we started laugh.

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Adam took Edward's secret well and they have a beautiful friendship. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~