It's for her own safety

Tommy's: POV

"Last night dead bodies was found at a bar and they were drained of blood. Police suspect that a murderer is on the loose ask people to stay inside." said the newscaster. Just then the door opened and in came Nikki. "Where've you been?" I asked worried. "At a friend." she said. "A murderer is on the loose and you have to be careful." I replied. "I promise papa." said Phoenix. Her hair was in a messy bun and I noticed something purple/blue on her back.

"Take off your hoddie." I replied. She did as I said and she wore a dark trank top under and her whole body was covered with bruises and cuts. "He came to the school yesterday and he was angry because I had run away from home. I told him he would never be my dad and then he started abused me hard." said Phoenix. "You don't deserve that life." I replied. "I know." she said. "Do you want a hug?" I asked gently because she hates physical contact, when someone has hurt her. She nodded and I gave her a quick hug.

We sat down on the couch and Etta lay down her head in my lap. I stroked her back and checked Instagram. Adam had posted a picture of him with makeup and he was handsome.

@adamlambert Sorry not sorry.

@tommyjoeratliff My badass husband❤️

"I'll maybe dye my hair red." said Phoenix. "I'm sure it'll be awesome." I replied with a smile. Then the doorbell rang and we went to opened. Outside stood a woman and she looked at Phoenix. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Elizabeth and I come from the social services." she said. "It was you who tried to put me in a foster family that day." replied Nikki. "It has come to my attention that your stepdaughter has been beaten at home." said Elizabeth. "That's not true." defened Phoenix.

"You will live with a foster family where you are safe." she said. "Adam doesn't hit her, he'd never do that." I replied. "It's not what I have heard and it's for her own safety." said Elizabeth strictly. Nikki tried to argue with her but it was useless. Reluctantly, she went up to her room and packed down her things. After a few minutes she came down again and gave me a goodbye hug.

"I feel very sorry for you and your baby." said Elizabeth before they left. I put my hand on my bump and tears streamed down my face. Etta looked sadly at me and I lifted up her in my arms. "She'll be back soon." I said and kissed her head.

Adam's: POV

"Oh man, we're in trouble." said Edward and showed me the news on his phone. "If they only knew who did it." I replied with a smirk and drank from a wine bottle. I checked my phone as well and saw that Tommy had commented my picture. I wrote a thank you with a heart.

"This life is perfect." I said. "That was what I wanted to hear." replied Edward. "How about a party tonight?" I asked and licked my fangs. "Sounds good." he said and smirked.

I think someone has compelled Eva to make it sound like Adam was the guilty one. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~