The night I almost died

Robin's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of October year 2003 Finland

"We close now." said my teacher. "I was on the way out." I mumbled and stood up. "You're okay?" she asked worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. She nodded and I walked out. After a few minutes walk I arrived at the manor. I opened the door and walked into the hall. (The picture above) I went to the living room and my found my partens sleeping on the couch. I knew it wasn't because of tiredness they had fallen asleep.

(Thirteen years old Robin)

I went up to my room and saw a letter on my bed. I read the text and tear ran down my cheek.

To Robin.

You're an wonderful and strong boy❤️ You have a smile on your face although your life is a hell. You are a wonderful boyfriend and I love you so much❤️ But the thing is that my family will be moving back to Germany and stay there. I know we won't be seen just as often, and I can only fly to Finland on holidays. I think it's best if we stay as friends. I'm so sorry for this and I hope you'll understand. From Lisa Smith.

I held the letter against my chest and wiped away the tears. "I understand and I'm not mad at you." I said to myself. After a while I fell asleep too.

**

I woke up in the middle of the night by the smell of gasoline throughout the house. I rushed downstaris and dad stood in the hall and in his hand he held a lighter.

"Dad, don't." I said warned. "You will die." he replied coldly. "You're not yourself." I said calmly. "Do not say against me your ungrateful little shit." he shouted.

Mom come out and she was both high and drunk. "Why are you still here?" she asked. "Don't do anything stupid now." I said. "Goodbye Robin." replied dad and dropped his lighter.

The whole house was turned into a sea of ​​fire and I was thrown against a wall. The smoke stung my lungs and I could hardly breathe. I gasped for air and I couldn't see my parents.

But I managed opened the door and ran out. I ran to a dark tunnel and fell exhausted to the ground. My stomach screamed of hunger but I didn't care.

Then I saw a man with a flashlight and he looked worried at me. I sat up and I could see that his eyes was sky blue. "Hello." he said. "Who are you?" I asked scared. "My name is Sauli Koskinen." he said. "I'm Robin." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Robin was adopted by Sauli. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~