I'm you now

Adam's: POV

"He's so cute." said Sutan. I held my son in my arms and looked at him. "He really is." I replied with a smile. "You're an amazing dad." he said. "Thank you." I replied.

(Adam and Louis)

(Adam and Louis)

"Do you want to go on a walk with him?" I asked and he nodded. I put down Louis in the stroller and then we went to the town. Glamberts stopped us to look at Louis and they fell in love with him. "Louis will be just like his dad when he grows up." said a girl. "Aww, thanks." I replied and smiled. He opened blue his eyes and giggled softly. "Have a nice day Adam." they said and walked away.

Then I got a text message from Tommy that he was trapped inside a old house and Sauli threatened to kill him. "We have no time to lose." said Sutan. "Let's go." I replied. We returned back home and drove to the house. "If Sauli touch him." I said and my eyes glowed red. "We're soon there." said Sutan calmly. After an hour we arrived to a abandoned house and it was very spooky. "Wait here, I'll be right back." I replied and walked inside. I looked everywhere but couldn't find Tommy.

"Where is Tommy?" I shouted but my feet froze when I heard my own voice. "He isn't here." said Adama coldly. "You tricked me." I replied. "Yes and no one will notice anything." he said and pushed me into a cell. "What will you do?" I asked. "I'm you now." said Adama. "You can never be me." I replied coldly. "Can't I?" he asked and locked the door.

Adama's: POV

"Did you find Tommy?" asked Sutan worried when I stepped inside the car. "It was just Sauli who wanted to have some fun." I said annoyed. "That rat." he muttered. I started the engine and we drove back home. Sutan fell asleep and a smirk spread on my lips.

Oh no, Adama pretend to be Adam, how will this ends? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~