The music teacher

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 15th of October year 2016 Los Angeles

I walked with Nikki in the corridor when her one of her teachers came up to us. "So Mr. Lambert's husband is here today to protect his daughter." she said in a rude tone. "She's our daughter and leave her alone." I replied and glaring at her. "Whatever." she said and left us. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Yes!" mumbled Nikki. I nodded and went into the classroom.

"Excuse me, but is this your guitar lesson?" asked a girl with long dark hair. "Yes it is." I said with a smile. "My name is London Benson and I'm new here." she replied. "Nice to meet you, my name is Tommy Joe Lambert and this is my stepdaughter Phoenix." I said. "You were Adam's bass player and I'm a huge Adommy fan." she replied happily. "Adommy is real." said Nikki and I showed her my wedding ring. "You're so lucky Nikki." replied London and she gave her a smile.

"How do you two know each other?" I asked. "We met at a concert and has been friends since then." explained London. "That's good." I said and they nodded. We started the lesson and we had a lot of fun.

An hour later

"Call me if something happens or if you're down." said London when the lesson was over. "I promise." replied Phoenix. London smiled and waved goodbye. "Nice friend you have." I said. "Yes, London is a nice friend." replied Nikki.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I love how Tommy and London stand up for Nikki. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~