The letter

Robin's: POV

I've tried to call London but she just hung up. I did not mean what I said to her that there was no idea to turn off the humanity. I sighed and went down to the kitchen. Dad sat in papa's lap and they looked worried at me. "Love problems." I said. "Do want you to talk about it?" asked dad and I shook my head. "We're always here for you." replied Adam and I nodded.

**

I went around in my own thoughts and didn't heard the loud music or the screams from a bar. Then came Nikki and London out and they were bloody around the mouth. "Hey Robin." said London with a smirk. "Hey." I replied low. "How's dad?" asked Nikki coldly. "He's fine." I said. "To have no humanity is so good." replied London and laughed. "I guess it is." I mumbled and returned back home.

To London

I thought we were meant for each other but I guess that was a lie. I will tell you something that only my family know. My dad is Sauli Koskinen and he has take care of me since I was thirteen. Say what you want about him, but if it hadn't been for him I wouldn't be here today. I'm alive becuase of him. Now you know my secret and who I am. From Robin Justin Koskinen.

I went back and found them in a store. I put my letter in London's bag and walked away. "I hope you will understand." I said.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. Poor Robin😔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~