I won't hurt you

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 18th of September year 2008 Los Angeles

I walked along a street when I heard a faint cry. I followed the sound and found a little girl. Her golden brown hair was messy and the clothes were torn and dirty.

"Hello!" I said softly. She looked scared at me and backed away. Her dark jeans reached to the knees and one leg was covered with bruises. "I won't hurt you." I said and held out my hand. The girl hesitated a bit before she walked gently up to me. "Do you want a hug?" I asked but then she took a step back.

"My name is Adam Lambert." I said and smiled. "My name is Phoenix." she replied low. "That's a beautiful name." I said. Then I saw that her eyes were crystal blue and she had small freckles on her lips. "Where are your parents
and what happened to your leg?" I asked worried. "They had a fight and I fell when I ran away." said Phoenix. I sat down a few meters away from her and spoke calmly.

"You just need to answer honestly at my question, did they hit you?" I asked. "Mom said she would just go down to the laundry room to pick up clean clothes to me, but she never came back. When I asked my dad where mom was, he started screaming at me I was a waste of space and he wished I was dead. I started crying and then he hit me." said Phoenix and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry." I replied. "Do you think I'm a waste of space?" asked Phoenix. "Of course not, you're a wonderful and strong girl and you have a heart of pure gold." I said. Phoenix gave me a smile and she began to trust me. "Would you like to be my daughter?" I asked. "I'd love it." she said happily and she lay down her hand in mine.

Her feet were swollen and she didn't said against me when I lifted her up in my arms. She fell asleep on the way back to my house. "I'll give you a better home, I promise." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Poor Phoenix but I'm glad Adam adopted her. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~