Our baby

Tommy's: POV

"I'm pregnant." I said happily. "Yes you are." replied Adam and put his hand on my small baby bump. "Our baby kicked me." he said with a smile. "Our baby." I repiled and smiled too.

Suddenly the sun was shining and the storm was gone. After a while came Nikki down and her blue eyes shone like the sun.

"Hey sunshine." I said. "Hello papa." replied Phoenix. "We have a surprise." said Adam. "What is it?" she asked eagerly. "You'll be big sister, I'm pregnant." I replied. "Oh papa, I'm so happy for you." she said. "Thanks honey." I replied. "Let's drove to the toy store." said Adam and we laughed.

**

"This teddy bear is so cute." replied Nikki. "Yes!" I said. We bought the teddy bear and other stuff too.

(Nikki's gift to the baby)

@PhoenixLunaLambert OMG guys it's happening, I will be big sister and I am so happy :D

Congrats Nikki :)

You will be an wonderful sister💕

I'm so happy for you❤️

"Can I take a picture with you?" asked a little girl shyly. "Of course sweetie." said Phoenix and took the picture. "Thank you so much and you're wonderful." she replied and Nikki didn't winced when she gave her a hug. "So are you." said Nikki with a smile. She thanked her again and went back to her mom.

"A girl hugged you and nothing happened." I said surprised. "I saw myself in her eyes." said Nikki. "Aww." replied Adam. After we had paid our stuff we went back home.

Robin was sitting on the couch and watched at a movie. Phoenix put down her head in his lap and played with her phone. "Hey lil sis." said Robin. "Hi bro." replied Nikki. "How does it feel to be big sister?" asked Robin. "Wonderful and I can't wait to meet the baby." she said. "Me either." replied Robin.

Nikki and Robin will be perfect siblings❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~