The promise necklaces

Lisa's: POV

-Flashback-

The 11th of June year 2002 Finland

"Call me if there's anything." said Christoffer. "Promise dad." I replied and gave him a hug before I took my skateboard to the beach. I saw Robin and I jumped up in his arms. "Hey beautiful." he said and kissed my lips. "Hey." I replied with a smile. "Amazing day?" he asked. "It's wonderful." I said and laughed softly.

We sat down on the sand and he gave me a beautiful heart necklace with a red stone. "It's a promise necklace." explained Robin. "Wow." I said amazed.

(Lisa's necklace)

(Lisa's necklace)

"Say the vows after me." I said and he nodded. "We will always stay together no matter what happens. No one can break our ties because then they break us. With this necklace I will take you as my boyfriend and be by your side until death do us part." I said. "We will always stay together no matter what happens. No one can break our ties because then they break us. With this necklace I will take you as my girlfriend and be by your side until death do us part." replied Robin.

"I love you so much and I'll always do." he said. "I love you too so much." I replied and kissed him. He kissed me back before I fell asleep next to him. "I will obey our vows and I'll always be here for you." said Robin and I smiled in my sleep.

-End of the flashback-

Aww, they're so cute together and I love their vows❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~