Epilogue

Louise's: POV

"Hey dad." I said happily when I came down. "Hey Lu." replied Adam with a smile. "Congrats and it's wonderful news." I heard Phoenix saying. "What happens?" I asked curiously. "Lisa has given birth of girl, we have got a niece." said Nikki. "Omg, that's so awesome." I replied. "I'm grandfather." said Sauli overjoyed and we laughed softly.

(Thirteen years old Louise)

(Thirteen years old Louis)

It had been a very beautiful wedding, and they live in Berlin now but they come and visit sometimes. Nikki has just released her first album Full Moon which went up at hotspots. Her songs are about her life and my favorite is Broken heart.

"Late again." said Kristen strictly but smiled. "Sorry Mrs. Smith." I replied and sat down at my desk. "My badass sister." whispered Louis. Kristen smiled again and massaged her baby bump.

She and Edward schooled us about how we controlled our powers and how we use them. They were the best teachers ever and I loved my family.

Dad and papa killed their doppelgangers and it hadn't happened something horrible after that.

My dearm is to open a school together with my brother for supernatural children and teach them that it's okay to be different and be proud of it.

Both me and Nikki were happy her mom had had a wonderful and kindly man. She deserved all the happiness in the world after what she has been through. She's a lucky women now and it warms my heart.

Such a beautiful end of this book💕 I'll start with a new book named Son of Dracula. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~