The ball

Phoenix's: POV

Next day

"We'll have movie night today with candy." said Louise and Louis happily. "I'm afraid I can't." I replied. "Why?" asked Louise and crossed her arms. "I'll go on a ball today with Jace." I said. Louis started crying and I got a bad conscience. "Oh sweetie, don't cry." I said but then my dress began to burn . I put a blanket over it and looked angrily at them. "Wooooo, Louise is in trouble just like at school." replied Louis sassy. "This happen at school?" I asked. "It was a accident." said Louise. "Let's hope that." I replied and walked downstaris.

My phone rang and I talked quickly in German with mom. Robin looked confused at me when I hung up. "Mom was born in Germany but moved to Los Angeles when she met dad." I said. "What's your real name?" he asked. "Phoenix Luna Schubert." I said. "That's nice." replied Robin. "I only talk with mom in her native language when I'm upset or sad." I said and he nodded.

Then the door opened and in came mom with a bag. "I hope you'll like it." replied Kristen and held up a beautiful light purple dress. "I love it." I said and hugged her. "You're welcome honey." she replied and smiled.

(Phoenix's ball dress)

Later on the evening drove mom me to school and wished me a wonderful night. I looked around and saw Jace on the ground. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I was waiting for you." he said and stood up. "Shall we go in?" I asked but he took my hand and we began to dance out on the schoolyard. A thousand lanterns lit up the dark and beautiful music could be heard from a radio. "Just like magic." I said happily. "Close your eyes." replied Robin and I how felt we lifted. I opened my eyes and gasped. We danced around in the air and our feet were moving as we were on the ground.

"This was the best ball ever." I said when we were down again. "I'm glad you like it." replied Jace and kissed me. "What are you?" I asked curiously. "I will tell you tomorrow." said Jace. "I can't wait." I replied.

I love her dress and Jace seems to be supernatural too. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~