Demi Lovato

Phoenix's: POV

-Flashback-

The 23th of July year 2016 Los Angeles

"Good evening LA." said Demi the audience screamed of joy. She sang, Really don't care, Skyscraper, Give your heart a break, Heart attack, Love for a daughter and many others. "Are you having fun?" she asked and we screamed louder. "That's good." said Demi and laughed. We sang along with the songs and danced.

**

"I have no voice left." I said when the concert was over. "I know the feeling." replied Adam. "Is it you who's Phoenix?" asked a familiar voice. I turned around and in front of me stood Demi Lovato. "It's my." I said and couldn't believe my eyes. "I've heard about you and you're such a strong and brave girl." replied Demi with a smile. "Thank you." I said and blushed a bit. "I was at the music award when you sang my song Love for a daughter and your voice is amazing." replied Demi. "You were?" I asked shocked and she nodded.

"You have helped me so much and I don't know what I would do without you." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." she replied and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled. I got her autograph and we took a picture together. "Thank you for an amazing concert." I said. "Thank you for coming." replied Demi and we smiled.

-End of the flashback-

Nikki finally got the chance to meet her Demi Lovato. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~