Tonight we are young

Phoenix's: POV

"How about going to an amusement park and have a lot of fun?" I asked. "Sounds perfect." said Eva.

I changed to a dark armless trank top with ripped dark shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun. Fading scars covered my body but I was proud of it. I went down to the others and Eva gave me a hug. The doorbell rang and outside stood London.

"Hey." she said. "Hey honey." I replied and hugged her. "This is Eva and her twin brother Hunter." I presented. "Nice to meet you two, my name is London." she said. "Awesome name." repiled Hunter. "Thanks." said London.

**

A few hours later we were on an amusement park and had fun. I put on Melanie's song Carousel on the radio and danced around.

(One of my favorite songs by her)

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" asked a guard strictly. "These are my friends party and you shall not destroy it." I said and looked into his eyes. "Have a nice night." he replied and left us alone. "You're so sassy." said London. I smiled and drank from my cola. "Tonight we are young." I replied. "Yes." said Jace.

We partied all night and came home early in the morning. I fell asleep on the couch next to Jace and he gave me a light kiss on my forehead. "I love you." he whispered. "Love you too." I said in my sleep.

Thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~